A social skills group for ASD.
A recreational group led by a recreation therapist with an emphasis on having old-fashioned fun! Enjoy activities with the farm animals, horticulture, and nature while nurturing interaction skills with peers.
Pee Wee (3-4) 9-10:30 am
Junior (5-8) 11:00-12:30
• Diagnosis of language delay
• Referral from a speech therapist
• All forms must be in by May 1. First priority will go to TTS clients and opened to others after May 1.
PeeWee Group (ages 4-6) 9:00-10:30 am
Junior Group (ages 7-10) 11:00 am-12:30 pm
Senior Group (ages 11-15) 5:00 - 6:30 pm
(Meets Wed. or Fri. 2-4 times per month)
• Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Toilet trained
• Able to function without an individual aide
• Referral from an OT/PT/ST recommended
• All forms must be in by May 1. First priority will go to TTS clients and opened up to others after May 1.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 911 West Main St. Eaton, OH 45320 - Phone 937.456.6505 Fax 937.456.6507
© 2018. All Rights Reserved Triangle Therapy Services, LLC
A preschool speech enrichment group for language delay.
This group will be co-led by a speech therapist and an educator. Enjoy activities with the farm animals, nature and arts and crafts activities. Social language situations and activities for the children will be provided to further improve communication skills in a natural environment.